Personalized support. Exceptional value.
With no large up-front fees and a monthly rental fee that helps you stay in control of your budget, the support you need is within reach. While our intimate design ensures individual attention and helps create a family-oriented atmosphere, our services and amenities rival much larger communities. That makes life at The Landings at Norcross an exceptional value.
Contracts and fee structure.
The community has a one-time fee of $1,500. The monthly fee for assisted living and Valeo™ memory care start at $3,250, with four wellness package options based on individual abilities ranging from $550 to $1,450.
What’s included in the monthly fee?
- Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
- Spacious great room with various engaging common areas
- Emergency bathroom response system
- Utilities included, except phone/cable
- 24-hour support and health monitoring team
- Medication administering and monitoring
- Personalized wellness programs
- Beauty and barber salon
- Entertainment, social events and educational programs
- Housekeeping, laundry, linen services
- Non-denominational chapel
- Gardener’s workshop
- Scheduled group transportation to social events and cultural programs
- Expansive grounds and secure, enclosed courtyards
- Maintenance and repairs
- Landscaping and trash removal
- Community pets and pet therapy program